Pages

Tuesday, 28 November 2017

To new beginnings

Tuesday, 28 November 2017
2017 has been a very fulfilling year for me. First off, I got married to my best friend and soulmate. (He probably doesn't like to hear the word "friend" because I friend-zoned him in the past oops sorry darling). Anyway, it has been an awesome journey thus far and I can only say, I <3 you dear!

Through the months of adapting to married life, he has been my pillar of strength and support and I cannot be thankful enough. (: I feel very fortunate to have found this kind and sincere soul that I can now call my husband.

For the past few months, he has also shown me what love really is, fussing over me, and truly being there for me when I was physically and mentally out of it. Thank you for being patient, for taking care of me when I could barely take care of myself. For worrying about me and zooming here and there just to make sure my needs were taken care of.

While he is away on a work trip right now, I took the time to reflect on us and our relationship and I realised that I have little to nothing to feel negative about. I'm really really very blessed to have Sam in my life. Through our time together, he also taught me how to be a better person, a better daughter, a better wife. In September (I just scrolled my phone to find this message), he said something which really took me by surprise (in a good way). He said "I don't want your potential to be wasted, because you are made for more". I was mind-blown... no one has ever said that to me and for many days I was just trying to absorb the enormity that he believes so much in me. Thank you darling. (':

So today, I decided to look back at some of our wedding photos and pick out some of my favourites to share! Here goes...













Thank you for everything and I'm looking forward to new beginnings in 2018 with you!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014