A year has passed since I last blogged! I guess that’s a good thing to get carried away with life? So many things have happened, relationships have changed, my entire life has changed.
I was thinking about this blog again because I was recently reflecting on what my marriage has taught me and what I am thankful for. I guess for a start, I learnt to separate needs from wants. I have always done this, just that I haven’t been really strict with myself over it. I think now, I can see how my part impacts the people I love around me and therefore gives me a stronger resolution to play my role.
I’m meeting new people, learning new experiences, hearing new stories from others and I realise that I’m pretty fortunate where I am and I am very thankful for it. (:
To the me who’s probably going to be re-reading this in about a year’s time - don’t be too hard on yourself, you are enough. Love, me.
No comments:
Post a Comment