Where did the time go?
Sam has been working night shifts for the past 2 months and it's been extremely difficult to meet him except for the weekends and I miss him. ):
But, this also means that when we get to see each other, we appreciate each other's company a lot more. The other day, we went shopping at 2am, bought a whole lot of twisties, ate the twisties and watched The Flash together. Fattening but happy. (:
On another occasion, I had red nail polish on and it was around Christmas time so I placed my finger on his nose and said, Hello Rudolf! Lame, but that's how we've been passing our days.
My Rudolf and I. Better to have 2 Rudolfs than 1!
I also met Nic + Nastasha during lunch one day.
And that was how I ended my 2015.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Work has been okay recently. Today I had some fun. Here's how it happened:
Daryl went to play badminton but I didn't notice him leaving. After he was gone, Karen turned around and asked me "Where's Daryl". After looking around for awhile, I said "I don't know, he's been gone for awhile".
Then we both saw his pants on his chair and Karen exclaimed "Omg Daryl is walking around office without his pants?!" I pulled his chair out and saw his shirt and then found his shoes on the floor. We kind of figured he changed out of office attire and went to the gym... But I couldn't resist doing this:
And that's my boss at the crime scene. Here's a glimpse of the fun times in my office. :D
Till next time! Ciao!




No comments:
Post a Comment