I went on a short trip to Penang with my family some time in August (I think. I don't remember time anymore after starting work). We stayed somewhere near Gurney but visited places in Georgetown too.
Of course, we couldn't miss the street art.
Then again, my dress sense overseas generally depends on the weather + whether I feel safe in the country + terrain of the places I'm visiting. Heh.

There was this big fake camera at a camera museum we walked past somewhere in Georgetown and we could see each other through the huge lens. Bro took a picture of me through the lens of his camera, looking through the lens of the big fake camera. Some camera inception going on there.
Me with a bike! This has probably got to be my favourite street art of all.
1. The bike is cool and vintage. I love vintage.
2. I have a license to ride it!
3. Or maybe not since it's defunct.
4. Oh damn... the tires are punctured.
Waiting for our flight home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awhile after I started work, my oldest cousin got married. Congrats Jeffrey and Joanna! (: Sadly I don't have nice photos of just them alone or us with them. Anyway, we took some shots in between the ROM and the lunch reception!
My favourite people! (:

This dress I'm wearing is extremely overused for weddings. There was only 1 wedding this year for which I did not use this dress (only because I already used the dress the day before for another wedding). I love wearing this dress because... it feels like it's tailored for me (even though it's not). Even though the back is bare, I feel extremely safe wearing it because it's tight enough at the right places. And also, it's pretty don't you think? :D
With my cousins and aunt.
So that's all the updates I have for now. Am getting the sleepy headache-y feels now. Good night! I wonder if people still read this blog.







No comments:
Post a Comment