Anyway, I'm not officially done with school yet. The commencement ceremony has yet to come and I also have 3 reports due and final exams to take. So much for "last day of school". -.-
Ate lunch at Nam Nam with Joey on Thursday and then we proceeded to take pictures! We tried our best to include Rachel in our photos using the tablet but with little luck.
Here's Joey and I! She was my very first friend in SMU. We were coincidentally in the same Freshmen Teambuilding Camp (FTB) group and Bondue Camp (Business School) group. It was awesome knowing her throughout these 4 years even though we distanced a little as we eventually declared different majors and couldn't bid together as often anymore. Nevertheless, <3 <3 <3!
Trying to incorporate a life-sized Rachel face which failed... In the end we just left the screen black for Joey to photoshop.
Jumpshot!
Also, because 5 of us divers were in the same Ethics class together, we took some shots before leaving school too!
Jesslyn, Che'rie, Me, Teck and Luxuan
Jesslyn, Che'rie, Me, Teck and Luxuan
School is finally "over"! Sort of at least. Still got to meet these deadlines even though I already feel kind of burnt out right now. Tata... to a good night's sleep and a new day tomorrow!

Why your blog theme so CMI?
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm cui hahaha
Delete