Pages

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Next Phase

Thursday, 30 April 2015
I have a lot to be excited about recently. I'm moving onto my next phase in life soon - the working world! Gone will be my summer holidays - then again they were never there since I've been interning every summer. Nevertheless, it still feels good!

The only thing I'm left with at school is picking up some of my official certs before I get no more access to school systems, receive my final grades for this semester on 8th May (*pray for the best*), and my graduation ceremony on 15th July! Yippee!

Went cycling with my dad today. Met an extremely cute poodle along the way who wanted to play with us. At first she came to our feet with a small branch but left when her owner called. After they walked one round, she came back again, this time with a bigger branch which she placed on my feet, desperate to play a game of fetch. I didn't play with her, but passed her owner the branch to throw instead. Such a cute little playful one. (:

Cycled along a long stretch of park connectors for the first time today and I must say, the government really put in a lot of effort to make the stretches of park connectors so scenic and relaxing. Singapore is so small yet all these are places I've never been to before, and it doesn't even feel like an urban area, it really feels like a big green park.

Later in the evening, I went for a BBQ dinner with the diving team. Almost walked into my friend's pond because it was in the middle of the house. Haha! Lucky for me I stared a bit longer and harder to see if there was really glass over the fishes - there wasn't, before I continued walking.

It's been a long and fulfilling day today. Glad I got to spend so much time with so many people today. (:

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014