Monday, 30 March 2015
Summer is coming!
Monday, 30 March 2015
It's the start of week 13 and it is my final lesson week in SMU! Time passes too fast and now I find myself savouring all my favourite foods in school before I don't get the chance to anymore - Prawn Aglio Olio from Tea Party, Green Curry Rice, Coco Custard and Thai Iced Tea from Loaves Me, Dumpling Soup and 7-inch pizza from Koufu, freshly-made Ham and Egg sandwich from Breadtalk. Yum!
Before I leave, I think I also need a dip in the swimming pool and the gym if possible. The library has been my favourite place this past year so I can say I've definitely made good use of all the new furniture and facilities after the renovation. Hehe.
I've an individual essay due tomorrow and I guess I am here to stir up some imagination in my brain, again. Heh. School life has been hectic ever since we finished the Chingay parade. I guess hectic can be good especially when I've spent the past year mostly alone after watching batches of friends graduate, including Sam. =/ School can get really lonely sometimes because we all take different modules but I guess this is going to be how it is, and I only have 1 week left! YAY! (I'm totally excluding the fact that I do have final exams after this one week is done though hahaha.)
Well, I guess it's back to work now for me! My next post will probably be when school is finally over! (:
Labels:
smu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment