Pages

Monday, 23 June 2014

Taiwan

Monday, 23 June 2014
After Perth, I flew with my family to Taiwan for a 1-week trip in May. It was a memorable one because it rained every single day... and because of that, I hardly took any pictures - 15 in total to be exact. Hence, most of the pictures here are from my bro's camera but he was sick on the trip so these were only taken during the times he felt better.

Our apartment/hotel room. We only stayed in Taipei so this was our home for a week!

Saw this on the first night we went out. I missed Sam.

Beef noodles! Loved this so much.

Street food

First time seeing a cadillac in my life. Never knew the car was so long.

The Koi of Taiwan. I was surprised I could still identify the Chinese words for "Hazelnut Milk Tea". Their default, unlike Singapore, is without pearls so I had to remember to ask them to add pearls.
Hmm... so that's how I look like from the back. O.o

Presenting to you the members of my family, where none of us look alike!

Fisherman's wharf. We wanted to take a ferry to 渔人码头 but the currents were too strong so they suspended the boat trips.

This was something we saw people queuing for and being Singaporeans, believing that long queues mean good food, we joined and bought this. It was freshly baked egg bread which was not bad but very filling!


Shilin market


Fried squid

Dessert!

九份


I like how my dad looks exceptionally happy in this picture. 
He seldom smiles when we take pictures (like most dads) so this is a keeper! So handsome! (:


Chicken, stuffed with rice. Smelt good from a distance away so my bro went to queue.

This was probably our last shot of the trip! Love how colourful we all were. 

And that's the end of our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014