I can't fall asleep even though I'm really spent so here I am, doing a short post on today! I know the lights from this screen is probably going to make me become more awake but ah whatever. :P
After work, Sam came to fetch me and we went to Sushi Tei for his birthday dinner! This is the second time I've tried Sushi Tei and his first and it definitely won't be our last! (:
We ate 5 dishes in total! It was a little much for me, I was too full!!
This is my first time trying lobster salad, except for maybe one other vague time in London's borough market. Sam's favourite.
Beef with enoki mushroom. The mushroom is also Sam's favourite hahaha. The beef wasn't over-cooked, it was still soft so it soaked up much of the sauce... Really yummy!
Can't remember what this was made of.. Mentai-something... Too hungry to bother so we just ate. I think the mayo was blow torched, it tasted awesome!
This was a mini mango prawn roll. Love how the sweet taste of the mango compliments everything else.
Finally, his cake! Got this "G-spot" from Patissierie G at Millenia Walk. It was both our first time trying it and it was delicious! Every bite was so sinful, soft yet crunchy, would totally buy this again!
I didn't sing him a song but I made sure he made a wish. (:
Happy 25th baby! I'm so lucky to have you. (: Seeing you so cheery and happy everyday is very contagious. This is his first time wearing this shirt that I picked out for him, so nice!
Good night! Definitely need to sleep now! Till my next post on Taiwan!













No comments:
Post a Comment