Pages

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Staycation

Saturday, 28 June 2014
We went for a staycation at MBS for Sam's post-birthday celebration last Sunday.

Waiting for Sam to pack finish and get ready.

I gave up wearing the cap after this picture hahaha. Bought Sam this Paul Frank snorkelling shirt - I guess he likes it a lot because he keeps wearing it and the material is super comfy too.


We went out to eat Hock Lam Beef Noodles for lunch. They put MSG in their soup so even though I would prefer the soup, I couldn't have it (I'm allergic to MSG) and thus settled for the dry instead. 

Sounds weird to say I'm allergic to MSG given that so many foods have MSG in them. Well, I don't think I'm very sensitive to MSG but if I keep drinking the soup for example, I would get a burning feeling in my stomach and in my head. The only way to make it go away is to dilute the MSG in my tummy by drinking lots of water or a soft drink. Sounds stupid but I'm not the only one in my family who experiences this. =/

Love that they added peanuts to this!

My first time in the infinity pool! The pool was awfully crowded that day (can't see from my picture) because it was a Sunday. Some kids looked like they were actually training in the pool? I thought it was meant for people to chill. 

Anyway, here's us with the Singapore skyline which looks rather gloomy. I realised my bikini matches Sam's board shorts -- coincidence!

That night we had a BBQ at Eugene's place. We had awesome beef burgers and steak!
Celebrated the 3 June babies birthdays - Marcus, Sam and Eugene. They were coincidentally decked in blue.


The next day we woke up early so that we could have breakfast together before I went to work! MBS is actually super convenient for me to go to work but because of breakfast and packing up, we still had to wake up before 8am. We had the Macs chicken deluxe meal or something like that for breakfast. It was the breakfast deluxe set except the patty was swopped for chicken. The chicken was GOOD - except i only ate 2 bites because my sore throat was killing me.

Till my next post. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014