Pages

Saturday, 4 May 2013

Living to eat

Saturday, 4 May 2013
     Exams are finally over and I haven't exactly celebrated by going out to party yet because my girlfriends from all the other unis are still having exams. In the mean time, I've been satisfying all the food craves I've had since too long with the bf! He's has been the greatest food buddy ever because we both love food! :D
Yum yum!

I drew on the table because I found crayons on them. Hehe.
Very yummy pizza
Cute cat

I headed to STC today to visit and had a late lunch with Liv and Mr Ng. It was fun eating cheap $1.50 chicken teriyaki rice. Hehe. I kind of miss the malay stall that used to sell really yummy curry chicken drumstick, with nuggets and rice. It's a pity those old stalls we had are no longer around after the revamp. The 3 of us caught up for about 2 hours and then we parted and I headed to JCube to watch Ironman 3 IMAX 3D with my parents. Hoho. It's worth the watch if you're watching on IMAX. But I got a teenie bit dizzy after. Haha!

When I reached home, I decided to clean up my cupboard and I found really old journals that I used to write from 2004 to 2006. It's funny reading all the happenings I used to write about. It felt like a reminder of who I was last time, and about how I felt about things that I don't remember anymore. I guess maybe I should start a new journal again. I can't remember the last time I wrote in one... possibly 3-4 years ago? Oh well. Uni doesn't permit such spare time to write. Maybe I can try soon. Hmm...

Good night all! I'm heading back to catch up on all the TV series I've missed since a month ago. Ciao! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014