Pages

Monday, 1 April 2013

Nails

Monday, 1 April 2013
   Happy Easter to all! I didn't do much today except the usual - staying in school till late.

A couple of weeks back before Chinese New Year, I found the determination (maybe with some persuasion from the bf - ok no, I mean a lot of persuasion) not to peel my nails anymore... a habit that I've had all my life. For once it's long enough to make distinct tapping sounds on the table - a new habit of mine since. I'm still trying to get used to my nails and have been attempting more gentle gestures with my hands to avoid cutting myself - quite a fail. I made my way to town after meeting today and found myself looking through a huge variety of nail polish colours and finally got the first 2 nail polishes in my life. So... I bought my favourite nude shade from O.P.I and a China glaze pastel purple - a recent favourite. Hehe. I shall try them out tonight!

So in order to continue with kicking this bad habit of mine, I saved some pictures of pretty manicures for inspiration that I will get done in the future! :D Some here:


Gah... Aren't they pretty? :D

School has been a little less taxing this semester and I find myself enjoying what I'm studying again! :D This semester has given me a little bit more time to figure out what I really want to do in life and though I still haven't found the specifics, I think I know what I'm good at and obviously what I don't really fit into. I guess I count myself really lucky to find some sort of direction in life after so long. (:

My cravings for many different foods has been overwhelming this month - judging from whatever I've been posting on Instagram! Hehe. Here are some:



The weather has also been extremely unkind these few weeks and I find myself relying on the aircon just to get myself in a comfortable position to sleep almost every night. ):

Oh well, exams are around the corner so I probably will disappear from this space for a longer time now (not that I had time to update it frequently in the first place). Hopefully I will kick this bad habit for good with my new nail polishes! Heh. ^^

Ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014