In this 2 weeks, we've also confirmed and bought our plane tickets for exchange! There are just so many things to get done and we haven't even applied for our residence permit yet. Things we used to do so easily day on day just gets so tiring and hard to find time to do given that we're now always busy working the whole day.
It's a public holiday today and I'm supposed to be up and about but I'm just too tired to move. My alarm rang at its usual time early this morning because I forgot to turn it off yesterday. I'm also down with a bacterial infection in my lymph nodes that's making my neck painful and I'm having such a hard time doing the usual. ): I can't really do anything much without feeling irritated by the pain in my neck. The last time I had this infection was 10 years ago and I landed myself in the hospital. Hope it isn't as bad this time.
To lighten the mood, here are some recent activities I've been up to! Pardon my not-too-boring-but-not-very-exciting-either life. (:
It's a public holiday today and I'm supposed to be up and about but I'm just too tired to move. My alarm rang at its usual time early this morning because I forgot to turn it off yesterday. I'm also down with a bacterial infection in my lymph nodes that's making my neck painful and I'm having such a hard time doing the usual. ): I can't really do anything much without feeling irritated by the pain in my neck. The last time I had this infection was 10 years ago and I landed myself in the hospital. Hope it isn't as bad this time.
To lighten the mood, here are some recent activities I've been up to! Pardon my not-too-boring-but-not-very-exciting-either life. (:
Celebrated 6 months with my dear boy recently. (:
Accompanied him to get some work shirts and I got bored...
And then, I was influenced by him to make a purchase of my own that day too...
And so I wore it out immediately the next day because it was too pretty to not wear! :P
Then, on another day, we went to Topshop and I tried this jumpsuit on. I must say it was really comfortable to wear. If I did get it, it would be like wearing pyjamas out.
Very comfy, hence very pricey.
The last weekend before work started, I watched a performance titled Timeless by Emix with Sammy! (:
So, in the following week, work started and I visited the Blueprint Trade show!
It was fun to be there to get to see many different designs and their designers but I can't believe I missed the last fashion show! Oh well...
I also visited the Mint Museum of Toys earlier this week but didn't enter. I guess it's next time then!
The decor was really awesome and eyecatching though.
Alright. So I'm going to take a nap now and see how the medicine works for me. Happy holidays everyone!









No comments:
Post a Comment