Pages

Sunday, 2 June 2013

June

Sunday, 2 June 2013
Made a visit to the Koh's grill and sushi bar with dear to check out their Shiok Maki.
It's pricey but I think it was worth the try.

Before our food came, we were bored so we decided to camwhore - as usual.

So here it is! I love how it's topped with a lot of roe!
The salmon feels a little bit cooked on the outside but on the inside, it's totally raw. So yummy.
We ordered our Shiok Maki with prawns because I don't like eel.
Of course, we couldn't avoid ordering this when we saw it in the menu. 
This was something else we decided to try. Its name is a far cry from its taste! 
Crappy maki - made up of swordfish belly and soft-shell crab.
I died when I took the first mouth because we didn't know it was spicy. 
But other than that, I think this was pretty awesome...
Look at his happy satisfied face after our lunch. (:

After that we went window shopping for awhile and then watched Hangover 3 together.
While looking through the list of movies, I realised I have so many movies I want to catch right now!
There's Great Gatsby, Man of Steel (Superman), Now you see me, Great Expectations, Epic and Jurassic Park in 3D. Unless I go on a movie marathon next week, I doubt I'll be able to catch them all. 

Anyway, after our movie, we headed to a restaurant called No Menu along Boon Tat street. We shared an individual portion of aglio olio and had Ribeye steak too. So yummy. :D I won't put the pictures up because they just don't do justice to its taste. Go try it yourself if you are curious. (:

Time to chill on my Sunday and catch up on TV series! Have a great day ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014