Pages

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Thursday, 31 May 2012
I think I'm handling it well... I think.
But these few days have been passing in a blur.
When I sleep, I can't remember how I fell asleep.
When I wake, it's as if I didn't sleep at all.
I feel like I haven't had a good rest in a long long time.
When I eat... most of the time I feel I'm eating for the sake of eating so that people don't worry about me.
But even when I'm hungry, I don't feel like eating much. =/ Oh well...

Sometimes I feel I'm trying so so hard in everything I do... but no one notices. ):
I'm fighting and fighting... and sometimes I forget what I'm fighting for.
Is it really for myself? Or am I fighting against myself?
I haven't had much time to think or spare some alone time for myself.
I miss blogging and tumblr so much!

The weekends are coming. I haven't even had time to iron my clothes and pack them back into my cupboard. They are just lying in a basket in my room. I think my room has also never been so messy before. It's usually like this during and after exams. This weekend shall be for packing and shopping for new necessities! I really need to a new durable (and hopefully waterproof) backpack. My backpack is tearing apart and after countless repair efforts of my disgusting sewing skills, it has lasted me for 7 whole years already. It needs to rest in peace now! :P

I also need to get new FBTs because the elastic of my FBTs have taken much whacking from me since secondary school days. :D Everything is falling apart in my room! I also feel the need to clear my shelf of all my unwanted stuff. There are hardly any books on my shelf... just souvenirs and other rubbish kiddy things that I can't bear to throw away. I'm a avid hogger when my friends give me or I buy myself cute or pretty things. There are just too many to keep!

I liked what I wore to office today. I guess I've gotten lazy these past few months and haven't really tried to experiment much. I feel like I'm back in secondary school where tshirt and jeans were my favourite picks. Hehehe. (: My toms came in too. I've adviced myself against getting crochet shoes because once they are wet, nobody knows what will happen to them... but these green ones are just to pretty! I've always had this thing for green toms. My old "toms" were light green too. Yippee!! Comfy shoes are the best. (:

Tomorrow will be a better day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014