Pages

Friday, 8 June 2012

Taiwan part 2

Friday, 8 June 2012
More Taiwan pictures! They are all in a mess so bear with me!

Departure at Changi airport
After eating 鲁肉饭!
Discussing some plans in the hall...

Playing chapteh

One of the dishes for our first dinner that we cooked! :D
Weekend kids.
My favourite Qian yu! (:
Me and Siew yee (and all the naughty boys climbing the sacks of rice in the background)
Playing a modified version of Twister
At a museum
Our pretty braids.
Several temple visits...
Awesome vintage car. :D
逢甲夜市. Our very first shopping experience after 2 weeks!
Wrapping bacon with mushroom.
Pretty board that we did up for them. (:
A night we all watched 那些年 in the boys' room.
西门町
Taipei 101. I like this picture even though most of our faces were covered. :P

Kah yen.

I shall end with this epic picture of me. I don't know what I was doing but hahaha!
Time to sleep! Work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014