Pages

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Taiwan

Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Please pardon me for the lack of any updates. I have not been in Singapore for the past 3 weeks. I've spent most of my time in Taichung, Taiwan, on a overseas community service project(OCSP) that we have been planning since February. Pictures will be up but in random order since I was really lazy and didn't take many pictures myself. So... all the pictures that I will be posting are from my friends! Sadly, we can't post any pictures of the actual OCSP that we did because of certain Taiwan laws. All these pictures are from our R&R days in Taipei after the completion of our project!

Here goes...
情人桥


Goofy face.

Funniest friend ever... Eugene Neo


Eugene Tan.

Rynn. (with Marcus in the background)

Rynn, Yan hong and me



Edwin and Eugune trying to be funny (Titanic)



Epic face! My friends think that I look like the lady in the portrait.

Born in the year of the goat!



Heh heh...



Our cooking team on the 1st day in Taichung!

What we cooked!

At Uniqlo


Siew Yee.
At some Natural science, history museum in Taichung.

Us at 西门町
Hungry pigs eating 一度赞 at night outside our hotel rooms.

On our flight back to Singapore!
I guess that's all for now. Will post more when I get more!

I won't be blogging so frequently anymore because I'm working full-time now. Take care friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014