Random shot in my Creative Thinking class.
Our kiddy art pieces behind us on the board.
One of the more casual days where I actually feel like dressing up a little bit... and when the aircon is really strong that I don't even feel warm enough with a blazer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The times when I would run wherever and whenever I could.
Happy happy happy. (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, meet Chum Chum. This is the most awesome remote-controlled balloon shark ever. We just added some plasticine so that he would stay neutrally buoyant in the air. Then when we used the remote control to sweep his tail, he moved!!
Guys, meet Chum Chum. This is the most awesome remote-controlled balloon shark ever. We just added some plasticine so that he would stay neutrally buoyant in the air. Then when we used the remote control to sweep his tail, he moved!!
The sad part was, he only survived one day... and then he flew up, up and away! ):
Oh well... farewell Chummy!! Good night peeps!





No comments:
Post a Comment