I went for 2 pool sessions last weekend. It was so tiring playing the whole day in the pool!
Sam brought us to Hong Lim Complex to eat Crayfish and Prawn Kway Teow for lunch.
We had to queue for this - $6 and very worth it! :D
We had our investiture together with a small celebration for Valentine's day yesterday.
Our guys got us (the girls) ferrero rocher bouquets yay! (:
Our dearest 6th Exco.
The 5th and 6th Exco!
The girls, except Aline who left early.
Really pretty bouquet of flowers!! (: Thanks guys!! :D
Sam bought each of us a gift. All looked the same outside but was different inside! :D
YAY! (:
He wrote us each a card too. (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today some of us decided to have Vday lunch together at 4pm! We walked over to Strictly Pancakes from school to eat.
It was my first time trying the pancakes and they were yummy! (:
I received a rose from Zul today, who barged into my class to give it to me. I suppose he did that to my other friends too. It seriously scared the - out of me but of course delighted me after! My prof asked him if she could have one too and he said no! O.o
Thanks Zul, you made my day! (:
Happy Valentine's day to all!! (: I'm home mugging tonight! Oh well, I'll see you soon love!! ((:
Happy Valentine's day darling. (:
Happy Valentine's day darling. (:












No comments:
Post a Comment