Pages

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Slacking

Tuesday, 7 February 2012
I finally found some time to blog about recent events!
We celebrated Celisse's 21st some time back. She's one of the first to turn 21 among us!
Went to the bf's place for steamboat dinner during CNY.

Had a farewell brunch at Prive for Christine who is going to Korea for exchange!
I really really don't like the service. It's my second time there and it hasn't improved.
I don't really mind if I have to wait long for the food to come but when 4 people order the exact same thing and we have different missing ingredients on our plates... it's just bad.
Hahaha. Don't know what Heather was doing...
Had our Diving exco investiture photoshoot the other day. 
Me kena bullied. ):
Again...
We actually turned on our tanks and started breathing tank air. 
I couldn't stop laughing and so my mask fogged up quite fast hahaha.
Of course, we had individual shots and this is the funniest favourite shot we have of Sam! Hahaha!
Ok! Time to get back to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014