I finally stayed home the whole day today to finish painting touch ups on the doors, the doors frames, etc. They took up so much of my time and made me all sticky and dirty too. But I'm glad to say, all the painting is officially and finally done!! Yay! :D
Today's a cold cold day! I walked out of the house and I regretted not bringing a jacket out to collect my developed photos! I finished the last of my film the other day and somehow while rewinding it got stuck. Thinking that I had finished rewinding the film, I opened the back cover and exposed the film!! ): So besides the first few shots that I took of us on the ski trip in Vermont and the last few swimming shots I took a few days ago, everything in between is over-exposed and lost forever. ): I think the only factor that can help ease the sense of loss that I feel is that I can't remember what I took after skiing and before swimming anyway. Oh wells...
Dinner with the cousins at The Manhattan Fish Market after watching Captain America together.
The show was okay, except that the ending was kind of abrupt. I keep questioning, what happened to his lover?! I mean, wouldn't she be the first one he would think of and want to look for after he woke up?
Anyway, I can't wait for The Avengers to come out in May 2012! :D Action-packed movies ftw!
Here are the 6 miserable photos left among all the other over-exposed ones.
Bro's supposed to be in the picture too but somehow he got cut off. =/
I miss my 2 kor kors. Let's go back again!! :D
The village at Stratton Mountain where we bought maple sweets and syrup for souvenirs!
Good night world!








No comments:
Post a Comment