I met up with Sandra and Yvonne last week.
Din Tai Fung with Yvonne.
We tried this new side dish with vegetables and pork. I could taste more vegetables than pork. -.-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some rare sights.
Yummy yummy! :D
Dear bought me these from Chengdu. I've yet to try the mango one. I'm saving the best for the last! :D
Banana's not bad too!
I went for a carnival to do CIP and got my hand painted. I like the turtle. It's so cute! :D
John Hao, Nicholas, Elizabeth and me! :D Sports camp reunited! :P
I shall end off with a picture of me during Bondue (Business) camp.
This is how I've been sleeping everyday (if we sleep in school) for all the 5 camps. Hahaha.
Note that I always fall asleep when the lights aren't out yet. :P
I mean how do you stay awake till 3am after a long day of running around?! I can't. =/
Note that I always fall asleep when the lights aren't out yet. :P
I mean how do you stay awake till 3am after a long day of running around?! I can't. =/
Good night!


















No comments:
Post a Comment