It's late. I'm on the train home and I just have this urge to talk. Thus I am here tapping my phone on this space in cyberworld. -.- It's going to be a week of hectic activities. It's either work or school or meet ups and I just want to cramp all these together before real school starts and my chance disappears. I miss my sec school and JC friends. I'm halfway on a friend-making frenzy now and I can finally understand a tinge of the adult world - simple politics and materialism. It's scary but it's everywhere. I've never really felt that before but now I do. It makes me desperate to remind myself to stay rooted and not become part of that mass... or mess. I've to learn to find my own place here. I've earned it. I received my matriculation card today and for the first time in so long I stared at the word "student" so hard. I belong. Now it's only a matter of being myself and doing the best I can in whatever I love to do. I've become uninterested in certain things that I used to be absorbed in and more interested in sports again. I want to join everything! But I also keep reminding myself to save for something bigger, something that I know I will really love to experience - exchange! :D
Dear said that I'm much happier nowadays. I'm guessing it was because of camps. I love to play! But I've definitely become more bold and straightforward too and I need to hold back that unhealthy attitude. I don't need arrogance in my life but I need to be humble yet confident, a skill I haven't grasped. I'm almost home now and I really miss the simplest moments of spending time with my family. They should be asleep by now. I should really take a break tomorrow and enjoy some healthy home-cooked food. July is ending already. I can't even remember how my 5 camps passed so fast. Gosh. Good night world. I need to clear my CIP hours tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment