Pages

Friday, 5 August 2011

I need my Oreo

Friday, 5 August 2011
I bidded for 2 of my modules 2 days ago and I must say, watching some of my friends do it can make things quite crazy. It's not stressful, but it's crazy. Everyone's hoping to get the profs they like/think are good and are not sure how much to bid on them. Thankfully, I secured both my modules this semester. This is only my 1st bidding session. There are so many more to come!! Hoho.

I feel so blur these few days. On monday afternoon, I panicked thinking that I had missed a school talk scheduled from 8.30am to noon. I told myself that I will crash the next morning talk on tuesday instead. After checking my calendar again, I realised that the talk I registered for was on tuesday and there wasn't any on monday. So blur.

The other day, as I was heading to school, I ran after the bus and boarded it without even looking at the bus number because I assumed it was the right bus. After it passed the next bus stop, I realised that I might be on the wrong bus because there will usually be a lot of people rushing to board the bus, but nobody boarded this one! So 3 stops after, I decided to alight and the bus went towards a different direction. Phew. Another blur moment of mine.

Recent random inspirations:

I have a not-so-hidden oreo stash in my room now!

~~~~~~~~~ End ~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014