Pages

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Malacca

Sunday, 28 August 2011
This was our 2nd day in Malacca... almost 3 weeks ago.
After taking this, we walked back to the car and there laid a RM30 parking ticket. 
We only walked for 5mins. -.-
We then parked at a carpark and started walking in search of a famous restaurant called Ole Sayang.


Finally found! But that day was a wednesday. )):
So we walked and found this restaurant nearby.

This chendol is heaven! :D
So on our way back to Singapore, we passed by a CHIJ convent school!
I got excited after seeing the familiar badge and they have so many different uniforms just for one school!!

Okay. I guess that's all I have to share. I was sleeping most of the time in the car anyway. Hahaha. School has been getting busier so I guess I'll be posting less and less nowadays. I think it'll be lucky if I even get to post once a month. I went fencing and played underwater hockey last week. My right leg and butt have been aching from fencing ever since and well, I got a bruise on my forehead because someone kicked me during underwater hockey. Oh well, all I can say is, I asked for it. Hahahaha. Back to business law now... good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014