Pages

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

KL on National Day

Tuesday, 23 August 2011
I've been so busy since I started school so since I have some spare time today, I shall do a quick post! I managed to squeeze in a short trip to KL on national day with my cousin, uncle and auntie just before school started last week. It has been an awesome week so far and I really love my biz law class the most because it's just so intellectual! Maybe time will come when I will regret saying this when work gets harder but so far it's been reasonable. (:

So... our trip to KL!
Prata for breakfast at 7am in Malaysia.
It actually tastes quite good!
Our hotel.
The small day bag I brought on the trip.
Our apartment




I guess it looks pretty decent except that the floor is a little bit dusty so we wore our shoes around the apartment and the shower gets flooded for awhile every time we shower! =/



KLCC

Goggles that I bought because mine are broken due to wear and tear.



The first time seeing a Faber-Castell shop!
Lunch
My ramen which doesn't look very appetising but actually it's quite ok.
My cousin's cha soba... which is obviously not enough to fill anyone's tummy for that matter.

This is the place where I bought some stuff. :D
I got myself the white pair. Hehe.



Charcoal bread!


Doesn't this look like Marina Bay Sands?!
Some Marvel shop

Another pair I got. Hehe. It was on sale! :D

I wish this still existed in Singapore.
We left KL after eating breakfast in the morning at the hotel restaurant!

We left for Malacca after! Till my next post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014