This was the 3rd consecutive camp that I went for - SMUX a.k.a. SMU Extreme Sports camp... which somehow or another wasn't very extreme. I think to play extreme sports, one really needs to venture out of this little island. I actually ate more than I exercised in this camp! Tsk tsk.
On the bus to East Coast Park. I was so tired I fell asleep everywhere.
3 camps in a row really took all the energy out of me!
When we reached East Coast Park, we did parkour. We were trying to climb over high walls and jump over railings. I think the girls had the hardest time and the guys had the most fun.
This part of our parkour lesson was the easiest for girls while guys had it tougher. :P
Then the next day we headed to some abandoned houses in Dempsey to play laser tag.
I felt like a kid with a toy gun running around. Super funny!
I felt like a kid with a toy gun running around. Super funny!
We were the "hostages"!
Stuck in the rain after laser tag.
Then we headed back to East Coast to cook some yummy dinner.
I ate too much because everything was so nice and then I threw up after. =/ Sometimes I feel like my tummy is disconnected from my brain! Whenever my tummy feels a certain way, I can't tell what's wrong until... it's too late. When my tummy was full, I still kept putting food into my mouth without realising I was THAT full! The other time when I had food poisoning, I thought that I was too full after throwing up the first time. After the vomiting didn't stop then I realised it was food poisoning. Sometimes when my tummy feels funny, I will conclude that it must be because the time of the month is coming but actually I'm just hungry. -.- Stupid tummy.
Okay. I think that was the last of the photos our facilitators took of us. We also did some kayaking on the 2nd day of camp. I left in the morning of the 3rd day and didn't play diving/underwater hockey and rollerblading because I felt a bit sick already. I came for this camp just to try diving/underwater hockey and I didn't. ): I'm going to try when school starts!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner at Mind's Cafe with my sports camp group!
The food is horrible, horrible, very horrible.
The food is horrible, horrible, very horrible.
But at least we did have fun playing "I know!" :D
School's starting soon! O.o



















No comments:
Post a Comment