Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Alas
Wednesday, 14 September 2011
This blog is so dead. Dear is so right. Haha. I feel stressed at school but not too stressed. I'm not dying yet I'm still coping. I still can laugh, I still can smile, nothing's a bore. Nothing's really behind time for me except that I can take more than half a week to reply an sms or email or something like that. =/ I haven't even celebrated dear's and my birthday yet. I had a meeting till 11.30pm on my birthday. What a nice way of celebrating it this year. But it was good because my dear team mates bought me a huge brownie and they all thought I was 19. :P More on that tomorrow morning when I'm pretty sure I can spend 15mins of a break typing something intellectual in this space and when my brain is not fried in the morning, just yet. Time to sleep now. I can't stand how I lack it and I do funny things when I'm awake and sleepy. It's just funny. Hahahaha. Good night world. Tomorrow will be a better day! Especially when I'm a day closer to visiting the not-very-forbidden H&M. The thing is, time forbids so.. I shall visit it after my mid-terms. :D Exams in 2 weeks whoo hoo!! Time to be very prepared. :D See what I mean when I say I talk rubbish when I'm tired? Okay. Really time to shut the computer down. Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment