Pages

Monday, 19 February 2024

New normal

Monday, 19 February 2024

A 3 year hiatus! Probably my biggest since I started blogging. Life has taken on a new meaning of normal. We had a new addition to the family this year, God has been good to us. Pregnancy was the toughest this time round, with me feeling many of the 3rd trimester symptoms in the 2nd trimester - putting on weight faster this round contributed most to it.

Hubs and I just marked our 7th year anniversary and it feels somewhat same every year but also different in a sense that our love has grown and evolved. It’s familiar, warm and also happy. I appreciate more things that he does for me in silence and he never complains. Love you bao. (:

The theme of health has been quite the focus in our lives recently, and with that comes a rude awakening that it shouldn’t be taken for granted. 2024 will come with its ups and downs, but given that I started on a high, it will take faith to jump through the challenges ahead. Regardless of what’s to come, we can only take it one day at a time.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014