Pages

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

My January

Tuesday, 27 January 2015
It's the start of Week 4 and I feel my readings starting to pick up. My longest readings are from my Ethics textbook where one chapter is at least 50 pages. Not to mention, Prof is ahead of schedule these days and so I have to read in advance for chapters planned for the next week. So many readings! That being said, I have 2 essays to do which are quite flexible in terms of deciding the topics for ourselves and researching. I'm glad I have the freedom to write things that are interesting!

Spent the last few weekends balancing both work and play. Went to 2 concerts - Jayesslee and Michael Bublé. We managed to catch a close up of Michael towards the end of the concert when he sang on the second stage nearer to the audience seated at the back!


I also attended the wedding lunch of Sam's friend and it was a pretty fun occasion! (: I shall let pictures speak the words!












And that is all I have to share for now. Oh, one more thing... I finally filed for graduation!!! Yay!!! :D
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014