We haven't been going out lately so Sam decided to bring me to WTF - We're The Furballs! It is a dog cafe near the 328 Katong Laksa. Our first time going there so I was quite excited. Before going, Sam was telling me "I'm bringing you to the East" and I was thinking "East Coast Park?" He wouldn't tell me so while we were heading there I said I was hungry and he asked "Do you want to eat Katong Laksa?" and I said yes. After parking the car nearby, we walked to the laksa place and passed by the dog cafe and I went "Oooo Furballs!!" and maybe made some comments about going there. So after we ordered our laksa Sam told me that we were indeed going there and that I spoilt my own surprise. Hahaha.
Duchess
Slinky - one of our favourites
Slinky so emo.
Moochi - the baobei of them all. She just sleeps all day and doesn't even want to play with the other dogs.
This fella is Bui Bui - super apt name for the greediest of them all.
Lola - the picky one, small but fierce.
Lulu, another emo one.
My favourite picture last. Only when Moochi is awake!(:
We paid $9.50 each for the package which includes a drink and could have unlimited time with the fluffies but we only stayed for about 2 hours. Had so much fun that day! Thanks baby. (:












No comments:
Post a Comment