I spent last Monday morning watching the World Cup finals with Sam.
I managed to catch some shut-eye before joining him so he looks so much sleepier than me!
I was so bored for the first two hours because there was no goal. But was kinda relieved that Götze scored the goal after that - means that I could finally go to sleep and prepare for work! Haha! He's 22 and he scored a winning World Cup goal. I'm 22 and what am I doing?
On Tuesday, I attended Sam's graduation after lunch. I was telling him all he needed was a wand! Haha. It would be super cool if I had a wand for my own graduation haha!
First picture we took after Sam put on his gown.
I was slouching a little hence the awkward body posture ><
When we entered the Suntec carpark, the gantry barrier had directions for us to park in the blue zone. At the lift in the blue zone, they had a big board giving us directions too. At the buffet dinner, the food plates looked real, cutlery looked like metal even though it was plastic and the glasses had silver rims - so classy. I was telling Sam "Now we know where all our money goes too" and was appreciating the meticulous effort and professionalism that SMU put in place for all graduands and their families. *Clap hands*
At the school ceremony.
Seeing all the graduands made me feel like I was graduating too but nah, not yet!
Happy graduation baby! I know you'll read this. Glad to be with you every step of the way. (:







No comments:
Post a Comment