Norway was by far the most expensive country I've ever visited. Spending just 1 day there for transit to Iceland costed us a bomb and I don't think we'll ever go back there again.
But since we were already there, we made our way to the palace and wanted to see the changing of guards but we waited and waited and for some reason, it didn't happen.
So we walked through a park and headed downtown
This was how much our Mcdonald's fillet-o-fish meal costed us 80kr = SGD20. This was the cheapest meal we could get on the menu and we shared the portion because it was too expensive to buy another.
Downtown
Nobel Peace Center
A very grand park that we visited - I can't remember the name.
My favourite picture!
Eating waffle biscuits that we got from Holland because we were hungry and this was free!
The gate
For dinner, we had this huge pizza for about SGD35. It was really worth the price because we couldn't finish and it was yummy too! (:
And finally on our way to Iceland!
So that sums up my travels on my way to Iceland!

























No comments:
Post a Comment