Tour Eiffel from opposite the river. It was closed for awhile that day due to a bomb threat so we couldn't get as near as we wanted to when we reached there.
Mona Lisa (with all the ugly reflections) in the Louvre
Steak that Sam and I shared.
Found it a good habit to share every meal with him - portion is just nice and we save money!
Notre Dame
Brought a few extra locks with me just for this purpose. Hehe. :D
If you visit, find our lock if you can!
Brilliant beyond brilliant ice cream that we queued 45mins for, as it was recommended to us by our landlord. So worth the wait.
The queue
Me with my double scoop chocolate and nougat ice cream.
Sam had mocca and hazelnut (which I stole later and was guiltily very happy about it hehe).
Ham and cheese crepe that we tried. I liked the fillings but maybe the crepe itself was too much for me.
Arc de Triomphe
My favourite place in the world, with my favourite person! <3
Queuing for our very 1st ride, the Big Thunder Mountain rollercoaster
My handsome sheriff! :D
Then we hopped on board Molly Brown for a river cruise!
Baby and his antics. Amuses me every time.
Have got to admit that it was really sweet of him to let me put this picture up as my profile picture. <3
Pirate ship
We never went in to meet Mickey Mouse because the queue was too long!
We went for a cruise which had mini palaces from all the Disney movies
Best rollercoaster ride here. Space Mountain - so awesome we had to queue twice.
Sleeping Beauty Castle
The most magical part - the parade. (':
Go kart at Autopia. It was really hard to steer, my arms started aching so I gave up and stopped steering altogether (I just let the car roll). To move forward you had to step on it and to stop you just had to let go... so Sam stepped on it while I steered and we crashed a few times. :P
Our 2nd Space Mountain ride produced this horrible unglam picture of me which Sam will never stop teasing me about. Haha!
Our shared meal!
Buzz light year. I was competing with him and I lost... boo. Unglam face again.
Where we stayed!
When we arrived with our 2 heavy luggages, we saw this and panicked. Luckily there was a lift behind. Phew!
Just 5 mins from our place.
That's all for Paris! Have a great day everyone! (:






















































No comments:
Post a Comment