Pages

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

3am doodles

Tuesday, 19 February 2013
I felt like posting this before I sleep. It's been a really long day and its midterm exams week so my sleeping time is pretty screwed up now.

But I felt something today - a difference. So I thought I should dedicate to this person who made me feel this way.


To Sammy,
Thanks for being the funniest and happiest bf ever. It's really contagious. I feel like I can tell you anything in the world and you will never judge me, you will just listen. I realised that sharing things with you makes not only me happy but you happy too because you understand me well enough to know that I'm not throwing you problems to solve, but that I'm entrusting my heart to you and you treasure it by just being there for me. It's wonderful to know that you can take my tears and turn it into smiles in a jiffy, regardless of whatever I teared about, that you treat me like I'm the most precious girl in the world. I'm glad to know that you understand how much I need you and yet you never take it for granted.

Saying thank you repeatedly doesn't make much of an impact, so I hope that through my actions, thoughts and words, you will be able to see how much I'm willing to do the same or more for you, because you deserve it. I love you and I'll always be your silly girl. (:

Love,
Aly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014