Times have changed and I've learnt to move forward... I'm much happier at school and it shows through everything I do. (: My parents have helped me a lot during this period. They tried to take away the pain... and I improved. I talked a lot of it out with my closest friends too... and I found a new confidante in someone.. (:
Someone who does crazy and silly things with me and accompanies me on my weirdest cravings for ice creams, wanton mee, cup corn, nuggets, prawn mee and what nots...
Someone who enjoys having fun with me, going through crazy adventures and always forgives and forgets...
Someone who plays along with me and loves me for who I am...
Someone who took a long journey out of friendzone till today... :P
Someone who loves to surprise me all the time with cool plans at any time of the day...
Someone who is willing to compromise and accomodate me and never complains... not one bit.
Someone who studies with me, teaches me, spends time with me, listens to me and learns from me too...
Anything can happen in the future but I just hope that we will have to chance to make it ours. (:
Ily Sammy... <3







No comments:
Post a Comment