Pages

Sunday, 21 October 2012

October Sobre

Sunday, 21 October 2012
          I'm back! School has been hectic. Wait, when has school not been hectic? I took really heavy mods this sem and it's like I'm struggling to stay afloat on top of the workload and quizzes and exams and projects and make up lessons... and dealing with falling sick too. This is the first semester in school so far that I had to take MC for and it wasn't just for a day, but 2 days of MC. It was not fun at all.

          Okay. So apart from the yabberjabber of my very busy life and in the midst of recovering from my flu, this semester has been a great one! The biggest of all was making new friends and enjoying their company in school and during wockey. My friends said that I appear much happier these days too. These days I realise I like to talk so much that I forget what I was trying to get at when I first started. My memory is failing me! ):

          Anyway, I went for a SMUX Skating event called "Frolic on Ice" during our recess week. Had loads of fun because the we booked the whole skating rink for ourselves! :D Spot me if you can! There were about 100 people skating together and playing captain's ball on ice that day. :D

Here's me, Sammy and Robert


2 weeks ago or so, the girls celebrated Xian mei's birthday together with mine at Star Vista, the new shopping mall beside Buona Vista MRT. The cake was yummy!! (:

Okay my life sounds really really boring and I'm lazy to continue blogging. I haven't been doing much lately except mugging. =/ I guess you could pop down to my tumblr! I just updated it. Pictures are always a nicer "read". Heh. Tooloos for now! I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014