Pages

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Hong Kong

Sunday, 30 September 2012
I realised that I haven't blogged for so long that I don't know where to start! =/ Oh well.. I went to Hong Kong in June with my family so here are some pics!

 My 5 days worth of clothes...

 Hung them up as soon as I got there.

 Ready to go out!

 Egglets. Yummy.

 Saw a dive shop there and decided to visit... They didn't allow pictures to be taken though.


 Took a half a day hotel tour and headed to Lantau island

 Dad and bro



 Things we saw...














 While climbing up...



 Bro the pro...


 Saw a few doggies over there!

 Saw a cow too and I went to play with the cow. Hahaha.
 We headed back to the mainland after and went to this outlet mall where I walked into a Kate Spade shop and saw this. So cool!
 Went to the ladies market at night and this totally reminded me of the zebra in Madagascar.
 Yummy egg tarts.
 The next day.. while waiting for our cruise to Macau

 Queueing..
 Our ferry...

 I think this was the Venetian hotel.

 Cool flooring...






 I can't rmb where I found a H&M... heh. Got the white one. Hehe.

Got this pair of shoes from the outlet mall. SGD$50 for a pair of lightweight sport shoes. :D

 Finally, got this from Changi airport when we arrived. (:

I guess that sums up my quick getaway over the summer. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014