Pages

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Bali

Saturday, 1 September 2012
After ending my internship at Yahoo!, I went to Bali for a 8-day dive trip before school started. 
Some pictures from Sam! 

Very 1st dive!

Bear bear went diving too!

Brought my baby eeyore along too! :D
Relaxing between dives...
I'm the one with the Ribena - yes I drink Ribena underwater. :P


Camwhore turtle
Robust ghost pipefish
Me

Spot the nudi!
A crab during night dive!
Blue dogface pufferfish - night dive
Us "drinking" beer underwater!
Sam and me
Liberty wreck

White baby frogfish! So cute!
Pikachu nudi
Pretty shrimps
Bumphead parrotfish
Squid
Porcupine pufferfish
Mantis shrimp!
Cuttlefish
Tiger shrimp
Medusa? Haha!

Nusa penida - the place i froze
But so pretty...
Remus with the manta ray

So awesome!! So worth bearing the cold! This is bigger than an SBS bus!
Mola mola
Pygmy seahorse

Jesslyn and me
All of us. (: 
(and a heavy drunk Jon)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Bali, I went to KTV for the very first time with my SMUX camp freshies! So fun! :D
We all squeezed in Sam's car!

Sam, Wee yang, Jia jie, Emily, me, Janael, Stephanie, Hongda and Jonathan!
The girls
Crashed their convocation at Suntec.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to Veronde's 21st birthday party recently.

Bee and I!

Yen Sze

Jacelyn 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram!

Lunch by mum.
Macaron love.
Recent pool session
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess life has been treating me well since things took a turn a few months back. 
School's started and my mods are so content heavy - I feel like I'm an arts student all over again. Thankfully my summer was a summer well spent - interning at an awesome place, diving in Bali with my closest friends, making new friends and juniors at SMUX camp. (:

I hope it won't be too long till I update this space again! Going diving again next weekend. Teehee. :D
Back to studying! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014