I met up with my OCSP friends for a one-for-one all-meat buffet at Carnivore two weeks ago!
Miss talking to the girls!
We played inside this free photobooth and printed a couple of free photos for ourselves! :D
We celebrated Desmond's birthday too! But we were all too full to eat the cake.
Yvonne and I went for Love Bonito's warehouse sale 2 Fridays ago!

I met our 2D clique for lunch last week before work!


Our diving team had a BBQ at Remus' place on Saturday!

Then I went for Yen Sze's 21st birthday picnic at Botanic Gardens yesterday! (:

They said we were supposed to make funny faces but nobody did only me!

Happy birthday KK1! (:

Today morning, I went to send Sam, Chin Teck and Siu Ngee off to Malapascua!
They are going to recce the place for our diving OCSP trip in December! So Fun! (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is for my own self-viewing pleasure... my dream bike! Love it! The colour is perfect too! :D









No comments:
Post a Comment