Pages

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Make it count

Thursday, 19 July 2012
This shall be a picture-only post again! Will blog my thoughts separately in the next. (:

Yi Liang and Mel's birthdays

More pics from Yen sze's birthday picnic party...

Hong yu and I

Our dearest birthday girl again. My KK1!

I shared this with Sam when we went to Coastal Settlement. I had to do some food review there.
This was awesome I swear.
This was their grandmother's brownie. Totally awesome. I think we keep going back whenever we are free just for this. It's so far away but so worth! Getting fatter by the day! :P
This was also taken for the food review thing I was working on. Yummy but expensive Kueh Pie Tie.
Okay. Apart from all the drooling-worthy food photos... Here is something I just got for my new Mac.
Deathly hallows ftw!! Omg I love Harry Potter!! :D So in love with this. 
My dad said I cut the apple in half but who cares. Harry Potter!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014