Pages

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Short updates

Sunday, 18 March 2012
I'm giving myself a short 15 mins break from studies.
Tomorrow, my day starts at 730am and ends at 10pm. 
I have one presentation, two tests, two meetings and one assignment due tomorrow! 
Oh well, the life of a student.

Anyway, I had my first prawning experience last week! It was quite fun cutting up earthworms. :P 
Eyebags... Urgh.

My first prawn caught! :D

Bro bought this for me one day. I was so excited when I saw it on my table! :D 
I've been waiting to get a polaroid but the price is forever too expensive. 
Now I have the panda edition! Thanks bro!! :D

Free Koi that Business school was giving out. :D

Jeremy's 21st at Chevrons.
BFF!! (:
Okay, time for me to get back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014