Pages

Friday, 30 March 2012

Parties

Friday, 30 March 2012
I think I helped celebrate the birthdays of 4 people this month!
First was Jeremy's, then Lee Ming's, then Delwin's and yesterday was Wei Quan's. 

At Jeremy's, with 28th. (:
BFF!


At Delwin's.
Our diving team went to support Chin Teck at his TCP award ceremony. 
He won 2 awards! So proud of him! :D


My 2 buddies!! (:

Kaikeng. Hahaha.

Wei quan is forever so tall.

Remus.

Luxuan.

The sunflower we got for him! ^^
This came in the mail awhile ago. Yay! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I really wonder what I will be when I grow up. I have interests in so many things and I am just not sure which suits me the most or which I will enjoy the most. I guess all I can do now is embrace as many opportunities as I can and make good use of everything I have and of course, not take anything for granted!

With that said, I'm currently drowning in work and that is why I have not been updating this space with anything much. I have 2 tests, 2 presentations and 2 reports all between Monday and Wednesday next week. Wish me luck! After that, I'll have to start studying for finals already. I'm so behind time this semester. ): Oh well. it's going to be a busy summer for me this year - Adrace, overseas community service trip, internship, camps and our big dive trip to Bali! :D

I shall elaborate more on Adrace. It is a race I signed up for... thinking that it was like just any other sports marathon. I paid up and found out that the distance we needed to clock as a team was 40km. It's not 40km split among our team members, but the whole team completing 40km together. The worst part is finding out that running takes up about 20km of the distance. 20km!!! We have started training and I have been running 5km every week. But I don't think it's helping much especially when there is more than just running we have to train for.

Basically, we will be thrown a map and a compass and we will have to navigate the routes to our destination points. If we navigate a longer route or if we guess the wrong destination point, we will end up having to run longer. Smart phones are confiscated too. -.- So... besides the 20km of running, if I'm not wrong we have biking, skating, swimming, climbing, kayaking for the remaining 20km of our race. HAHA we are so going to walk the 20km. XD

Alright, time to get ready for school. I love fridays. Manhattan fish and chips for $3.99 later!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014