Pages

Friday, 30 December 2011

An apple a day keeps the doctor away

Friday, 30 December 2011
I went for SMUX's annual general meeting yesterday. Most of it was really wordy and a little draining on my poor restless soul. Anyway, we had a tiny party after where we played some games, ate cupcakes and had a random gift exchange.

Our Xmas tree was too funny. I burst out laughing when I first saw it.
I have to applaud the effort trying to decorate a chair though. At least the shape is almost there! :D

 Lipstick red sandals that my dear bestie bought for me for Xmas. It fits perfectly yay! (:

Also, I finally collected my diving card from Sam yesterday. Hurray!! 

The gift I got from an anonymous person. I think this person left the gift there and went off. =/
Whoever you are, thank you! (:

An extremely heavy apple... but too cute! :D

Meeting yh tomorrow yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014