Pages

Monday, 12 December 2011

10122011

Monday, 12 December 2011
Celebrated Yvonne's birthday with her on the 10th! (:

I really can't believe the number of signboards put up at Harbourfront station. Too overwhelming. 
This picture couldn't even capture all of them.

Birthday girl! (:


Her pasta.


I swapped places with her just for a picture because the light was too bright behind me. Hahaha. 

My yummy vongole... which turned out a little spicy for me.


At Gloria Jean's


  
Then we headed to eat some yummy fruit tart! :D



Our yummy and healthy mango-strawberry tart!

Also, because we had some spare time, we caught "You're the apple of my eye". 

Usually I wouldn't like movies like these because it has a sad ending but I enjoyed it being realistic and not fairytale-like for once. As much as I love to indulge in happy endings, one can never escape from reality. Okay. So I enjoyed this show except for it crude parts that Yvonne warned me about.
Can't believe that in real life, she's 28 and he's 20?!




In the evening, I went to Waruku at Marina Square for a class dinner. In the end, only 8 of us turned up so it was more like a clique dinner than a class gathering. 
Me and my huge bowl of Niku curry udon!


We took a walk after dinner and headed to macs where some of us had desserts. Then we went out to catch the eclipse. We thought the moon would "disappear". For most of us, it was our first time watching a lunar eclipse, so we assumed that since earth was going to block the moon, it wouldn't be able to reflect any light from the sun so it would look as black as the sky behind. So because the moon did not disappear but just turned a darker colour, we sat there for an hour not realising that the eclipse was actually happening. Hahaha. Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed my day that day. I've gotten back my normal sleeping time as well. Yay! (: Okay, I'm off to get some brunch now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014