Pages

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Puzzles

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Sometimes I really wonder what I'm here for. I think to make the fullest of everything I can live for would be a good answer. But sometimes, I don't even know what I'm doing or where I'm headed to. These few months, I've been doing things that I can't even understand. The myself I knew disappeared and someone I didn't know took over and because of that, there were so many instances in which I regretted my decisions/actions I took. I can fully understand the consequences of those decisions/actions though. Afterall, it's a tit for tat world right?

The worst thing to do is to do something and then regret later... which sadly has been on repeat for the past few months. What is the point of doing something and then regretting later? It's depressing especially for me who doesn't like to regret about anything but I know I will always feel bad about it.

I think one of my resolutions for next year would be to think before I do anything. I think that phrase can apply to anything in my life and especially caution me before I make decisions/actions on impulse. It sucks to feel that your apologies will not be able to salvage anything but then again you know that life has to move on. Despite not being able to remake those decisions again, at least I have a head start to decisions I'm going to make in future and make sure that they won't be regrettable, or at least, less of a catastrophe. I truly hope I can live up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014