A day out with the bestie a few days ago. We had lunch at Hans. I think I still prefer the branch at Buona Vista CC. Mm.. and I think Aston's is more worth the price too. Heh. The cabbage somehow doesn't fit but I ate it all anyway.
Yvonne's chicken looks good.
Then we headed to Forever21 after. There was a 10% off for students so we bought a top each. :P
Then we became really thirsty after walking so much so we decided to have some dessert.
Chendol for me.
Cheng Tng for Yvonne
Yvonne's chicken looks good.
Then we headed to Forever21 after. There was a 10% off for students so we bought a top each. :P
Then we became really thirsty after walking so much so we decided to have some dessert.
Chendol for me.
Cheng Tng for Yvonne
I'm glad to have known you since 13 years ago. <3
I was so tired that day. I drank tea the night before, obviously forgetting that tea contains caffeine and therefore I fell asleep only at 7am that morning and I woke up at 9am to go out. It was horrible. I did all sorts of funny things to make myself sleepy but my first yawn was only at 645am that morning. Tsk tsk.
I went to watch the Oschool recital at Kallang Theatre on Sunday. It was awesome watching 4 friends dance. It made me feel so tempted to go back for lessons too. The problem with me is that I like/want to do a lot of things and obviously I cannot do all because otherwise, I have no time to study. I want to learn how to dance (properly), I want to learn drums, guitar, go for underwater hockey, play different kinds of sports, go skydiving, do pilates, etc etc but everything is expensive or time-consuming or tiring or maybe just a combination of all 3. Rahhhh. I've been thinking and I thought maybe I should just focus entirely on my studies now and leave these dreams for when I start work, when I earn my own money and pay for what I really want. But will it be too awkward then? Or will I be even busier then and possibly less flexible too? =/ Decisions decisions. I guess I'll just have to pick just one or two and just concentrate on one at a time while I study. Or maybe I can take them up during summer breaks! :D







No comments:
Post a Comment