Pages

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Mm Hmm

Saturday, 26 November 2011
Exams are over! Hurray! I just hope that my grades won't disappoint. I believe I did try my best. Oh well, I've really got to work harder next semester. It's so hard to score and do well especially when everyone else is smarter than you and all from top JCs. =/ I screwed up some things for sure. =/ Ah well, never mind. I shall leave those worries for January. It's time to enjoy now! :D

Mum got me 2 things from Sephora today. Hehehe. She said they're my advanced Christmas presents.
Hoho I'm so lucky. It's my first make up thing that I've bought in my life! Yay!

The colours aren't accurate in the pictures though but yay to presents from Mummy! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had Macs breakfast with darling last week before I accompanied him for a haircut. Awesome simple Sausage Mcmuffin without egg. I never liked it with the egg. One of the 4 choices I eat for breakfast at Macs. Kinda rushed down just for the $4 deal before it ended and mine was the last order! (:
 Ate this for dinner at 9pm a few nights ago. My nights have been haywire the past few nights. It always happens during exam week. This is the super awesome seafood pasta from Bakerzin. It's the only thing that's worth eating there, I think. Oh, and of course, the macaroons! :D Love the chocolate and hazelnut flavours as usual. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched Twilight today with Mum and I'm going to watch it again with Yvonne tomorrow. Thankfully I'm using free tickets that are expiring the end of this month so I'm not wasting money watching it twice. I'm not a twilight fan but my mum is! I mean, I really don't mind the storyline and Jacob. Afterall, I really love love stories and Jacob's acting is natural and not bad. I just feel that Edward and Bella can't act well together. Whenever I see them, although they are supposed to be a couple, I just can't help but see a lack of chemistry between them and I absolutely hate it when Bella ALWAYS mumbles when she talks. Oh well, I tried to put that aside and enjoy the action anyway. (: I feel that Ashley Greene is just as pretty but I like her better with long hair. (:












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EYE CANDY

Stolen Girlfriend's Club - Cable knit shorts






Shoplabellavita









So many V-back stuff. The owner/model Kyer is so pretty. (: Pictures credit to Shoplabellavita.com.
Too many pretty stuff, too dangerous for the pockets. So it shall just remain as eye candy for the eyes for now. Good night! (: Long day with Bestie tomorrow yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014