Pages

Thursday, 21 July 2016

Xoxo

Thursday, 21 July 2016
Feeling a little down today so I decided to think about things that make me happy. And I thought of this moment!

Sam... made me the happiest girl ever a few weeks ago. (:

After I stopped grinning to myself on that day, I asked him "Eh, you put a ring on me, I'm gonna annoy you for life, ok ah?" He answered "Sure!" -- hahaha I'm not sure if he can answer with the same confidence 10 years down the road but we'll see. <3

After the initial shock and excitement was over, I asked him how he afforded it, and then... I started crying. He didn't tell me how he did it, but I know how financially stretched he is to imagine how hard it must have been... )': 

Thank you love, for treating me like a princess the past 4 years, yet keeping me grounded at times. I never thought I would find someone like you. You have impacted my life in so many ways, and let me into every aspect of yours too. I just can't help but be super duper excited to spend the rest of my life with you. (: Love you baobei. 

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014