Unlike me, Sam ate his bread as soon as he bought it so by the time we reached Jeju, he was really hungry. Hence, the first thing we did after renting a car was to eat the famous Jeju black pork! I was a teeny bit grossed out by some remnants of hair still stuck to the skin of the pork - I never ate those parts.
After driving a long way south to get to our inn, we thought we could visit one attraction in the evening - the Teddy Bear Museum. But it was closed! Oh well, I think this only reflects our absence of planning for this trip hahaha. We googled some more and found that the Alive museum was still open so we decided to visit that instead!
Van Gogh and I
Lisa and A-lisa. Get it?
Bf trapped by the tentacles of a giant monstaaaaa
Bf made sea levels drop from a painting
Stuck in each other's reflections
Who is terrorising who?
Practicing what I would probably suck horribly at
Bf's amazingly easy one-hand hand stand
King Kong's budae jjigae was obviously not tasty enough.
Someone barely trying to save me...
Literally on top of the world! This somehow reminds me of the Game of Thrones' moon door
This ends our Day 1 of Jeju! More up next!













No comments:
Post a Comment